Though the requirements are kept as minimum as possible to ensure uncomplicated conversion of OST files to PST, please be sure of the following:
MS Outlook should be available, with a valid configured Profile, on the System where the Conversion of OST file to PST is looked for.
- Hard Disk Requirements
- 50 MB available hard disk space.
- RAM Requirements
- 512 MB for (Windows XP/ Windows 2000/ Windows Server 2003)
- 1 GB for (Windows 8/ Windows 7/ Windows Vista/ Windows Server 2008)
- Processor Requirements
- 800 MHZ processor or higher
- File Supported
- Microsoft Exchange Server (2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 5.5 and 5.0) » Offline Storage Table (*.OST)
- MS Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 and 2000
Step by Step Installation Guide:
Download the installation file and double-click it. The installation wizard begins and the welcome dialog is displayed. Click ‘Next’ to continue.
The License Agreement dialog is displayed. Please take time to read the license agreement. If you agree, choose "I accept the agreement" and then click ‘Next’. If you disagree with the license terms, choose "I do not accept the agreement". If you do not accept the agreement, the installation will not continue.
- Check ‘Create a desktop’ icon or ‘Create a Quick launch’ icon and click ‘Next’.
- Click ‘Install’ to install the files to the selected folder.
- The setup program will begin to install the files.
- All files are now copied to the Hard Disk. Click ‘Finish’.
- The installation is successful and you are now ready to use Recover Data for OST to PST.
- On the Menu, click ‘Support > Add License’.
- In the ‘Activate Product’ dialog box, enter the Key Number with Key Path, which is received after the successful purchase of the Software. Then, click ‘Apply’.
- The ‘Register Product’ dialog box will open. Click ‘Register Now’to register.
- Now, the Product Registration Form will appear. Enter a valid Email address. An Activation Pass Access will be sent to you on that Email address.
- After filling the Registration Form, click ‘Submit’. Now, you will be a registered user.